Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Enjoying Life...

 

Hi Guys!! I didn't post last week, 7/9. I had off work on Tuesday and had to go to the scheduled home inspection of the new house. I didn't want to have to post from home, due to the fact that the afternoons last week were filled with going room by room organizing/packing/throwing away and gathering stuff to sell.

We decided while cleaning up over the weekend to throw a "garage sale" before just throwing away everything in the house we didn't need anymore. I just refuse to pack un-used crap to the new house!! Once we got started I loved the feeling of the house being so cleaned and organized that I started to pitch more and more and more, felt great! 

With the help and realization of my husband and great friends...I have come to realize I am in fact a "HOARDER".  This became apparent as I emptied my house on to my front lawn for the garage sale and the stuff covered every available sq inch.  Not only did we have a great time just sitting around talking, laughing, bbq'n and having a great time w awesome friends BUT We did great on the sale and we made right at $2k!!!! 

YES, ON STUFF WE TOTALLY NEEDED TO JUST GET RID OF ANYWAY!!! 

On Sunday, we emptied everything back on on the lawn and I began going through more cabinets, purging even more.  We decided then, we defiantly have to do this another weekend.  So we decided to hold on to whatever didn't sell, we will continue to purge over the next 2 weeks and we will have another garage sale at the end of July.  Whatever doesn't sell at that point will be donated or gotten rid of some how.  Chad may just jump off a cliff if I try to push that back a second longer..lol

With all that's been going on, I haven't been a total slacker on the workouts although its not as many as I'd like.

Workouts from the last 2 wks:
7/1 Mon:None
7/2 Tues: Gym-> Spin Class+ Chest & Tri
7/3 Wed: Gym-> Bk & Bi's
7/4 Thurs: Gym-> Spin Class
7/5 Fri: Gym->Ran .5 +Leg Day
*Increased weight on 2 "birthing machines" 100# (from 80#)=OUCH! 
7/6 Sat & 7/7 Sun:None
7/8 Mon: Gym->Chest & Tri
7/9 Tues: None-Hm Inspections
7/10 Wed: Gym-> Bk & Bi
7/11 Thurs: Gym-> Spin Class + Walk/Jog/Bike w Bell
7/12 Fri: None
7/13 Sat & 7/14 Sun: Garage Sale SWEATIN!!

I took a little garage salin' $$$ and treated myself...
I decided "Its SUMMA... SUMMA...SUMMA TYME!" So I took a leap and went for it...I cut my long hair that I have been holding on to for EVER! Its very much my security blanket but I have to admit it was never "pretty" long hair like I wanted it to be. My hair is very thin and dry and straggly, just flat and U.G.L.Y. 

So I thought...Short hair that I have always been afraid of, Can't be any worst that how it looks now.  I have to say...I LOVE IT! Its right at my shoulders.  Its bleach blonde (LOVE) and its just short and FUN! I love playing with it!

Also decided to put some BRIGHT color (hot pink) on the nails/toes in preparation for seeing them in the SAND! :D  


Tomorrow morning,  7/17 we will be beach bound!!! We are headed w The Johnson family to Orange Beach, AL. I'm very excited to get away, relax and soak up some sun. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment