Saturday, July 27, 2013

Those 60 days sure went by fast!

It's been a week...this past weekend our dishwasher broke so we ran over to Sears to get a new one then my husband informs me yesterday that he needs a new computer now that school is starting so he can work on lesson plans. Our computer died last month but I just kept putting it off (guess I was waiting for the dishwasher to break so we could replace everything at once lol). Luckily Best Buy has 18 months interest free financing so we were able to get a nice computer for $40 a month. Now that we're broke we are happy to report nothing else in the house is!!

Monday was day 60 of our juice fast. I was down to 232.00 on Tuesday morning and then we started incorporating food again. We expected the scale to go up, which it did. This morning I was at 237. It has slowly started going back down again now that our body is adjusting to food (all healthy). We have started walking an hour and half at night so make up for our food consumption. We feel wonderful.

As for the plank challenge...that was an epic FAIL for me. The longest plank I am able to do is 1 minute and 20 seconds. That is TOUGH!! I will work on that challenge again in August because I can only get better but it's going to take me a long time to get to a 5 minute plank. Wish me luck, I need it!

Yesterday I had my follow up visit with Dr. Egan from the blood work drawn two weeks ago. All of my cholesterol, triglycerides, good fats, bad fats, blood pressure you name it was PERFECT! I was so excited! She then got the last page of my blood word where we discuss my hormone levels and they are AWFUL! I have so many hormone deficiencies that I've never been aware of, which causes a lot of my tiredness, weight gain, moodiness, you name it. She called in a prescription for me and put me on many different vitamins to correct everything. In a few months I should be getting much better...I'm looking forward to that.

It's Saturday and I'm at work, I actually started this post yesterday and then we got busy here at work and I forgot to go back to it. It's a nasty, rainy day today so I'm sure it will be a slow one...

Have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment