- Participate in twelve organized activities.. races or bike rides
- The Wall - 10k - February 9th - DONE
- Ochsner 5k - March 9th - DONE...sorta. I did a 5k, just not at the actual race that I paid for! UGH!
- Crescent City Classic 10k - March 30th - DONE
- United Way of St. Charles Bridge Run - April 6th - DONE
- Tour de Cure - 52 mile bike ride - April 20th - DONE
- Color Me Rad 5k - May 11th - DONE
- The AllState Sugar Bowl Crescent Connection Bridge Run - June 8th
- Huey P. Long Bridge Run - June 16th
- Girl Power Triathlon - September 29th
- Dirty Girl Mud Run - New Orleans - October 19th
- Keep all exercise activity stuff and make a scrap book, including time, bibs, pictures, etc., as I collect things
- Keeping items!
- Keep my office clean/organized (Work is much nicer when my office is clean!)
- I clean my office every Friday!!!
- Clean my car once a week
- Keeping it clean!
- Read 12 books (This is a lot for me!)
- Do Life
- Host a game night with friends (Scrabble anyone?)
- Hosted one on 1/19/13...more to come with more games to choose from! Train Fat Girl to do something/anything.. sit, lay down, shake..something
- Take an hour a week to do something alone without using my cellphone! (This excludes exercise, showering, and riding in a car.) Go shopping, see a movie, grab coffee and people watch, go to the park and read a book... do SOMETHING for an hour a week where I am off to myself enjoying the peace and quiet.
- DONE... Enjoying the peace and quiet!
- Learn something new - A hobby of some sort.
- Starting sewing lessons in a couple weeks!
- Start looking more presentable at work (Should be easy since I'll be showering after morning workouts)
- I have been doing this more but I really need to get on it! In a 5 day span, I look presentable 3 of those days. The other two days are me with my hair in a ponytail and no makeup. Working on it...
- Stop being so judgmental!!! - This is a big one for me.
- I'm doing great with this. If I find myself judging someone, I stop and think of it in a different perspective. I also am not voicing my judgments like I did before. I can't always help when things pop in my head, but I can certainly control what comes out of my mouth!
- Stop cursing
- I am doing better with this!
- Keep in touch with friends that I don't see or talk to regularly
- I reached out to my friend Courtney in Charlotte to let her know that I'd be visiting in July
- I have e-mailed my step sister in Indiana
- Met up with my friend Pam on MLK Day to visit while her son and Brock played at the park
- Check and empty my e-mail daily so I don't have a backlog of 700+ e-mails to delete
- CHECK! Kicking A and taking names on this! It's so much easier to delete a few e-mails rather than pages and pages! I've also been unsubscribing from e-mails so that my inbox doesn't get so bogged down!
- Don't slack on the blog. Post every Monday!
- Cut back on Facebook time
- Proud to say that I am doing this! I don't post a whole lot either! I even cleaned out my friends list and got rid of people that I don't know and/or talk to. Some people I would keep on my list just so I could read their drama. Not anymore!
- Take a multi-vitamin every day
- Taking it!
- Walk a minimum of 4 days a week
- Keep a monthly log of weight and measurement results
- Keep a weekly log of exercise
- Use a 2013 Planner for it’s intended purpose on a regular basis
- Eat healthier foods
- Eat healthier portions
- Drink more water
- Walk a ½ marathon
- Walk at least five 5K’s
- Maintain the blog
- To be able to jog by June 1st
- Treat myself to something once a month
- Make more time for my friends
- Visit my parents at least once a month
- Visit my niece and nephew at least once a month
- Call my nieces at least once a month
- Get to work on time EVERY day
- Fix my hair EVERY day
- Take better care of my hair
- Paint my nails
- Wear more jewelry
- Learn to walk in HEELS!
- Wear girly shoes everywhere except to exercise
- Treat myself to a GREAT pair of walking/running shoes
- Whiten my teeth
- Lose at least 5 pounds every month
- To be able to wear a pair of knee high boots over my HUGE calves
- Try to not curse as much
- Stop cracking my knuckles
- Finish college
- Read at least one book a month
- Journal at least weekly
- Dress nicer
- Stop being so judgmental
- Visit friend and family graves at least once
- Scrapbook my journey
- Take the stairs in the parking garage every day (it’s only 2 flights)
- Keep my office organized
- Keep my home organized
- Bring my lunch to work more often
I made a list in my "Reminder" app on my phone. So I have easy access to update and make notes. I like how you can put a check mark next to the things you accomplish. You can also set alarms to remind you to blog every Tuesday (or whatever). Below is my list, so far.
Stephanie’s 2013 Goals
1. Fit in size 10 pants
2. Do yoga once a week
3. Work out at least 3 times a week
a. January Average – 3.25 workouts a week
4. Do 2 5k’s
a. January - Signed up for the COLOR ME RAD 5K on May 11, 2013
5. Do 1 10K
6. Do 5K all jogging
7. Read one book a month
a. January - 2nd 50 Shades of Grey
b. February/March – The Help
8. Put $200 in savings a month
a. January – Done!
b. February – Done!
9. Keep up with Weight Watchers (Now LoseIt) until at least summer
a. Decided to save money and use the free app Lose It and doing great!
10. Only eat out once a week
a. January – Only ate out 6 times and while that’s not great, it’s much better than 3 times a week!
11. Clean out my car once a week
12. Keep the house straightened up
13. HIT GOAL WEIGHT OF 120 LBS
14. Learn to sew
a. January – Modified a pillow case… it’s not the prettiest, but it does the job!
15. Sew a quilt
16. Go biking with family 25 times
1. 2.42 miles at Bayou Segnette
17. Take the kids on a real vacation
1. I'm going to do laps on the stairs at work for 30 minutes during my lunch hour 5 days a week.
2. I'm NOT going to weigh myself everyday, only once a week in the morning.
3. I'm NOT going to eat out for lunch anymore and in turn save money!
4. I'm going to post a blog EVERY Friday even if I have nothing exciting to report.
5. I'm going to do some type of exercise with my 4 year old everyday whether it be playing catch in the backyard, kicking the soccer ball around at Fritchie Park or riding bikes together.
6. I'm going to get into my old jeans that I wore prior to getting pregnant for my 2nd daughter.
7. I'm going to take my vitamins, greens and fish oil everyday.
8. I'm going to drink at least 8 bottles of water a day.
9. I'm going to by more fresh vegetables and fruits and avoid as much sugar as possible.
10. I'm going to be a better mom and wife!
11. Getting into ONEderland by December 31st!
11. Getting into ONEderland by December 31st!