Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Not great, but not too bad

This Saturday was my husband and I’s one year wedding anniversary so I just wanted to share some then and now pictures. =)

 Then 




 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I did get some workouts in, but not as much as I would have liked. Here they are.

Workouts :
 

 


Friday: I had NO reason to slack but once I started cleaning the house, there was no stopping! So I didn’t get scheduled working out in, but I got some extra movement in for sure!

Sunday: There was no plank workout but I didn’t do the shredded. Ended up staying the night in Biloxi for the hubs and I’s first anniversary and was WOOPED by the evening so I spent it on the sofa!

Monday: I wasn’t feeling well and was in bed for 8 but was able to get a good night’s rest!

Last Wednesday I weighed in at 167.2 and today I weighed  168.2 this morning. That’s a loss of 0 lbs total since the beginning of the blog! lol. Eh, I feel strong! does that count?!?! =) have a great week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment