Friday, June 28, 2013

And the winner is....................

So today was our  monthly biggest loser weigh in here at work and I won with a 6.59% weight loss for the month.

I did my weekly weigh in at home this morning:
Only 41 pounds from ONEderland!!!

Starting July 1st. I'm attempting a plank challenge I found on Pinterest. The beginning sounds like it will be simple but by the end of July I will have to be able to hold a 5 minute plank. OUCH!!



Other than that I plan to walk every evening with my family and swim on Saturday's. My goal for next Friday is to be in the 230's again!!! That's HUGE for me, I haven't been in the 230's for almost 2 years!!

Juicing is going wonderfully!! I still love my juices!! I get a lot of people asking how I'm not sick of the juices but even after our fast we will continue juicing daily with our un"beet"able and our mean green. We will slowly incorporate healthy foods on July 20th. Lost of veggies, some fruits and little chicken/turkey/shrimp or fish.

I have watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" again. I love watching Joe Cross, he is such a HUGE motivation for my husband and myself. He did the 60 day juice fast that we are doing and he continued losing weight by maintaining a very healthy lifestyle which we will do after our fast! Everything three months we will do a 10 day juice fast to detox. I love my new healthy life!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. WOW Amanda you blew them out the water! Your doing so great!!! Congrats my girly!!!

    As far as the planks...Yeah I don't feel they ever get any easier for me. I could probably really push it and get 2 min and that's a BIG PUSH. But any more than that is straight crazy! But I gotta say Plank is the best core exercise, love it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! lol, you can ask your friend JJ about planking! boy is the plank master!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete