Friday, June 14, 2013

Mother Nature is NOT my friend this week!

Well the beginning of this week started with a few mood swings and irritation. I knew it was coming...By Thursday my scale at home was down to 246.6! I was ECSTATIC and then this morning I woke up to cramping and 250.0 on scale...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! At least I'm aware of the cause of my gain and in 5 days the scale will be back down. Minor set back this week but next week will be better!!

I walked the neighborhood with the family on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday on Wednesday I cut the grass and last night I relaxed! Tonight I'm back to walking and tomorrow I will be swimming! Sunday we are going blueberry picking so we will have fresh blueberries for our juices!!

Next week I will be back the 240's!!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love that attitude and your exactly right. Mother Nature may temporary set ya back a little but next week you will bounce right back and keep on moving. So proud of you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete