Thursday, June 20, 2013

Short and sweet

Well, I'm two weeks past due with blogging.  I have been trying to get used to this new routine.  I really love the new job.  It just gets hard to take time to update the blog on Thursdays. I think I'll move my reminder from 10 am to 8 pm.  I'll probably be able to stick to that a whole lot easier.
As for weight loss, I'm down another 2 pounds.  My body must also be making other changes because while it's not a ton of weight loss, my pants are getting too big.  It's to the poor where I need to take them to a seen stress to have them taken in.  Good feeling.  Oh, and mah draws keep fallin' down.  Lol.  Had to buy new ones.
I bring my lunch.  I work in the CBD, so everything here is priced outrageous. Good thing.  I'm sure at some point I'll venture out, just not yet.
I need to learn to budget first.
Hannah is back from Texas so I'll be back at the gym now.  She really pushes for it.  Glad she does.
Well, I don't really know what else to say, so, until next time...
-Courtney

1 comment:

  1. woot! great job buddy! so glad your finaly at a job that you love!!!

    ReplyDelete