Work is SO busy right now. Shouldn't it slow down before the holidays and pick back up in January? I don't think that memo was circulated to my office...
Since I'm busy busy today, here's just a few little thoughts:
1. I am taking part in Nicole's New Years Challenge to lose at least 5 pounds by the end of the year. In it to win it! WOOT! Which means I have 15 days to get this done!
2. My gym bag is packed, my shoes are in my car, and I am heading to the gym after work. #GettinItIn
3. After some serious talking with myself and a holiday attitude adjustment, I'm back on the right track here and motivated. Don't think that today's short post is a sign of things to come. From writing everything I eat to tracking my exercise, I'm all business.
4. Last week's weigh in was so-so. I knew from my exercise and eating that it wasn't going to be a blow out month for me. I'll be posting those results under my page that you can access from the home screen.
5. Whenever I do my measurements I also take pictures. As the weight starts to drop, and I grow some balls, I'll post those photos. I'm not super comfy doing that just yet. But I think within the next 2-3 months I should be feeling better about it.
6. I signed up for a 5k on New Years Day. By signing up and encouraging my friends to sign up, I think we've got a good little group together. I took on this 5k as a challenge to myself to make myself be active on January 1st, a day that I would otherwise use as an excuse to sleep late, pig out at New Years lunch with Adam's family, and otherwise be useless. Whether I had to walk this race alone or with a group, I was doing it. So glad I got others involved too!
7. I am posting my 2013 Goals in just a bit! On the home screen a tab has been created where all of us will post our goals for this coming year. I've been working on my list and I've nailed down some very specific things I want to accomplish in 2013. I'm excited to tackle these tasks and push myself!