Thursday, December 6, 2012

F you, Bread Pudding, F you

I did not do one bit of exercise yet this week.  It's "that time" and I have been feeling blah.  I disappointed myself.  But, that doesn't mean that I get to slack when it comes to what I'm eating.  Today I had my FAVORITE sandwich from Subway, the meatball sandwich.  lol  I don't feel bad for eating it, because breakfast was only a fiber bar and dinner was a plain ham sandwich.  I have been keeping up with drinking water.  I drink at least one bottle a day.  That is a HUGE improvement from drinking ZERO water EVER.
The 14th is sneaking up on me and I don't think I'm ready.  I do not think that the numbers will go up, I just think I have not done as well as i should have and could have. 
For the next five weeks, I do not have any excuses.  I JUST finished my last final for this semester and am off until mid January.
Wait, I will be getting some walking in this week - we are going to Christmas in the Oaks tomorrow night.  That will include a TON of walking.  I'll use the Endomondo tracker - IF I remember.  I seem to be suffering from short term memory loss lately.
I need to get my exercise in check like I did with my eating.  I am able to pass on foods that I normally submerge myself into.  It feels good.  I jut remind myself that while the food will taste SO good, that will last for only a few seconds while losing weight, and keeping it off, will last longer and feel even better!
Struggles suck ass.
Oh, a HUGE deal for me - I passed on BREAD PUDDING this week!  My friends know that I absolutely LOVE flan and bread pudding.  For me to pass on either of those really shows my commitment.  I keep reminding myself that I owe it to myself to get healthier.  The more I stay away from those bad foods, the easier it is to pass up and not wish for it or be angry with myself for not having it.
It feels good to have self control.
-Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Great Job with your NSV's Courtney!You still have a whole week till the 14th!!!! Kick it into HIGH GEAR!!! :D Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete