Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Barely hanging on

I haven’t fallen off of the WBC wagon, but I’m barely hanging on! Those squats are KILLING me so I’ve decided not to finish that part of the challenge AND I’m behind on some of the other days but I’ll be caught up before next week! This is what I have for week two so far.

 


 
So, totally not off the weight loss subject, but I totally have a girl crush on Jillian Michaels. I LOVE her on the biggest loser. She’s tough yet compassionate… but won’t take your sh*&!

Anyhow, I bought 2 of her DVD’s and I plan on starting them tomorrow along with the parts of the WBC that I’ll still be doing. They are30 Day Shred and 6 Week Six Pack.
 
 

The reviews that I read on both are great, so I thought they would be worth a try!

 See ya next week!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I LOVE Jillian! She is so kick ass! Fun Fact about her...as a kid she was fat and got bullied and made fun of. She got fit, became a trainer, and now she helps others see the light and lose weight and get healthy! It's extra awesome to know that she's been down the same road of weightloss and that she wasn't born stick thin, gorgeous and athletic. She worked for it and got it! She's proof that hard work pays off!

    I will be VERY interested to see how you like her videos! Good luck with them! Maybe I'll come by on the weekend and do one with ya!!! She is awesome!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's how i feel about her! i know she has walked in the shoes before i even put them on! i totally have a total workout with her tonight when i get home! lol, my first date with Jillian!!! lol.

    we will have to have a jillian marathon! abs, gluts and arms oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im ready to try them out, just let me know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete