Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Get ya mind right

Caught up, shmaught up! I have had a HORRID week but I’m ok with that. My goal last week was to get caught up on the WBC but I most certainly did not. I have been slacking big time on working out and on MFP although, I must say that I’ve been making better eating choices over all.

My only workouts last week were:
Thursday the 18th
1.0 mile 11:38
[This is my best alone time and my second best time overall. (11:07 with Nicole is still number 1).]

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
[This was a GREAT workout. I am looking forward to adding this DVD to my workouts for sure and I do want to add the 6 week 6 pack to my schedule too. ]

I just want to note that after the Jillian Michaels workout I was drenched in sweat! It was awesome!

This week I am also taking it easy so I may not blog next week. The reason that I’m taking it easy is because my boys will both start tee-ball next week so I want to start back with a morning schedule for working out.  Also, with a southern summer right around the corner, we usually get a lot of afternoon showers which would put a cramp in afternoon jogs for sure.

SO, tomorrow I have off of work and I will be cleaning the whole house so that I can just do spot cleaning from here on out. This is something that, when I actually do it, I have lots of time for other things in life and I’ll need it with tee ball 4 days a week!!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...and so the t-ball begins! Good Times! Good Luck buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a break once in a while!! Great job on that solo run! Killed it!!! Did you purchase the 6 weeks to 6 pack abs video yet? Wondering how you like it? I feel I need some ab work and was thinking of looking into a dvd or some sorta core workout video...let me know how you like it!!

    I cannot believe t-ball will be 4 days a week! Good bye routine huh? UGh.. so what time does that mean you'll have to wake up to workout? These are a lot of questions, so I'm gonna shoot a group e-mail to ask..LOL.

    Keep up the good work, you guys keep motivating me to push harder... Can't wait to report a 1 mile pace of 11:38! One day...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. freaking tee ball! starts tonight! Blakey is going to have a b;ast!!

    i bought it and will start using it next week! ugh. bring on the sore!

    i'll start am workouts again. difference is, i'll do them at home as apposed to going to the track.

    you can do it honey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete