Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter weekend was no good for my diet...

Easter weekend through me for a loop, I went a little crazy. Three chocolate martini's on Saturday and way too much onion and crawfish dip on Sunday was not the best decision. I was 267.8 Friday and by Monday I was 275.00 (OMG!!)... I am now 269.2 so I have lost a majority of what I gained from the weekend but still not lower than last week. I hate setbacks. Tomorrow is my oldest daughter's birthday party but I'm having my shakes and a healthy dinner, I can't afford to go backwards again or I won't be in ONEderland by Christmas.

As far as working out goes...

                                                                           

Saturday: none
Sunday: none
Monday: 18:31 minutes on the stairs
Tuesday: 18:52 minutes on the stairs
Wednesday: none (do to an "issue" I wasn't able to workout this day)
Thursday: 11:47 minutes on the stairs (slowly getting back to it because my "issue" is getting better)
Friday: 15:00 minutes is my goal as long as the pain holds off



Eating this week was much better than last weekend. I had my shake for breakfast, a banana for a morning snack, a shake for lunch, an apple for a afternoon snack and healthy dinner with lots of veggies. I'm loving the shakes, the are cheap, easy and i'm never hungry!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!






3 comments:

  1. you saw a setback and now have a plan!you got this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I struggle EVERY weekend w the same! One bad decision turns into another lol..But we get back up and we move on! Great Job on the fresh start on Monday and getting bk to the basics! :)

    So excited to finally see everyone at the party this weekend!!

    I too started the shake for breakfast and lunch.(this week)
    I did buy a HUGE thing of the chocolate from SK and it is NOT as yummy as the C&C one. Stick to that one!!!! Chocolate isn't "bad" but I don't like it as much. Its so easy and I love that.
    Keep up the Hard work Mamma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to dive face first into these shakes y'all are doing! I bet they taste better than the ones I'm using! I'll be excited for a different FLAVOR and cookies and cream sounds....amazing!

    I am proud of you for jumping back into the game rather than letting a setback get you down! You can still enjoy martinis and still enjoy dip, but in smaller portions! I think portion control for me will be a struggle when I'm back on regular eating...so I will have to be strict strict with myself... BUT, over time it will become second nature to both of us! Don't cut out what you love..just cut back!

    So glad you posted and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR FACE ON SATURDAY! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PARENTS TOO..LOL...

    ReplyDelete