Friday, May 10, 2013

Alright guys, I need some help with motivation...

I haven't been posting because I've got nothing but excuses lately...Excuses as to why I haven't been exercising, excuses as to why I haven't been eating healthy...I have to stop with all the excuses NOW!!! October 5th will be here before I know it and I want to have lost at least 40 pounds...So any help, tips, advice you guys wanna throw my way is welcomed!!

I got a gift certificate to get my hair highlighted/cut for Mother's Day and I'm doing something different. I'm so excited! I love changing it up! I want to feel better about myself and I'm hoping with the new hair style that will be a step in the right direction. If your confidence is in the gutter then getting motivated to workout is tough!

I'm going to attempt a morning workout starting tomorrow. I'm hoping that by getting up and getting into the routine of working out early it will be easier to try to get motivated! I'm a morning person, it just may work...

I promise to try harder next week and have a lot of progress to post!!

I hope all the mom's out there have a wonderful Mother's Day!!





2 comments:

  1. Alright, I had an entire comment and it has disappeared! WTF?!?!?!?!?

    I'll start over then...

    First off, I'm so glad you posted today! I'm sad that your confidence is shaky right now because you are AWESOME! You are beautiful, funny (hilarious actually), fun to be around, an awesome wife, an awesome mom, you are a hard worker, and you are so positive (and even when you're not you are constantly trying to be!). All around you are just an awesome person and I love you for that!

    As for motivation, I think what motivates us most is what we want the most...and for me that is losing weight and getting healthy so that I can have a healthy pregnancy when I'm ready. I'm on my way! I think if you use your family as motivation, you'll be right where you want to be! You want to lead a healthy active lifestyle so that your two beautiful babies will have that same healthy active lifestyle! You also have Tony right there beside you who will do it with you!

    I cannot wait to see your hair!!!!! I'm so excited about the idea of you having purple hair..LOL!!!!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Amanda, You have a beautiful little family and alot to be happy for. Don't be down on yourself. (I know easier said that done) I totally get just being in a rut, hopefully you come out of it sooner rather than later but these things just take time. I sat in a rut for years....only you can pull yourself out of it.

    Nothing will boost your motivation more than seeing the weight start to fall off. You know you have done it before. You will see your confidence grow and build again and nothing is greater than that!

    I too am anxious to see your new do. Txt us all a pic!!!

    ReplyDelete