Thursday, May 30, 2013

Slow & Steady WILL Win This Race!

So, I'm down .6 pounds from last Thursday.  It's not a lot, but it's something and I'm ok with that.  As Shannon says, slow and steady wins the race. 
Speak of the devil - Shannon called as I typed her name.
I'm feeling a lot less stressed.  I start my new job Monday.  I paid my bills up to the 15th, which will be my first pay day.  Whew!  Dodged a bullet there.
I don't have too much to talk about this week.  I have been so busy trying to get things done this week.  I am so excited to start this new job.  I am also excited that I am still doing well at this weight issue.  I may not be going hard and fast, but I'm still going.  That's a HUGE improvement for me.
I am going shopping tomorrow for new work clothes.  I really have to dress it up at this place - do my hair, makeup, jewelry, etc.  I am going to need to learn to walk in heels sooner rather than later.  That is going to be a MAJOR challenge.  May include some sprains and/or broken bones.  I'm sure laughs will be had at my expense.  That's ok.
Well, I'm off to cook - I'll be back next week and with more to say!
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. great job on the loss! a loss is a loss!!!! so excited for your new job!

    ReplyDelete