Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I will be slow, I will be steady, but damn it… I WILL WIN!


So, we did the color run as you may have read and what a fun time! Unfortunately, I didn’t get much jogging out of the run because my hubby was with us and he isn’t a runner but I didn’t want to leave him behind so we strolled along together. Regardless, it was a great time!!!

Also, we did a family walk with the kids and dog last night so while I didn’t get in a ton of exercise, I am glad for what I did and for the reservation I had with food. Not every day was 100% on the money, but I did put a GREAT effort in! I even limited myself with crawfish… although I may or may not have drank a bottle of tequila with Nicole’s husband…

Good times!

5 comments:

  1. Oy...tequila...making me have gag reflexes thinking about a few bad mornings that followed a night or two of too much tequila and southern comfort mixed...UGH.

    Slow and steady baby...you got this! I like that y'all walk together with the doggy dog! That's so cute...little family walking their pup!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, oh the margaritas!!!

      =) pup?!? are we talking about the same dog?

      Delete
  2. LMFAO! I had in on that bottle too, but I think JJ was either looking out for us on the calories or trying to get Chadwicks drunk bc his drinks were certainly stronger..Good Times Buddy! So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah! i forgot that you were drinking them too... (tequila memory!).

      HA, i think he WAS trying to get chad drunk!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I think...No, We KNOW...He succeeded! lol

      Delete