Friday, May 24, 2013

Let the juicing begin!!

Last night my husband and I borrowed my in-laws Vitamix (which we used as a juicer), bought what looks like a garden full of groceries and started juicing!  Today my husband was at Sam's at 9:30 buying us our very own juicer and that's exciting!! We are doing a juice detox from the rebootwithjoe.com website. Today is day one of our 3 day detox. I have had two juices so far today and I have to say I'm feeling pretty good so far. We are contemplating doing a 10 day detox but we are starting with the 3 day and see how that goes first. Once our detox period is over, however long it may be, we are going to continue to juice but also eat a lot of fruit, veggies, nuts, seeds and beans. We will also have chicken, turkey and fish a few nights a week. I think we should watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead again tonight for a little motivation on our first juicing day...we may need it! Hannah is also adding juicing to her diet, we made her a carrot, pear juice that she loves! I'm happy to see her enjoying juicing as well!

This past week I have done a whole lot of just wishing I was juicing. I had my 2 shakes a day on Monday and Thursday but Tuesday and Wednesday I ate whatever I wanted (bad decision I know) and I didn't exercise once. I was a slacker. Tonight Tony and I are going to walker the neighborhood. I will be reporting next Friday on how this detox is going and if Tony and I haven't killed one another then I should be reporting lots of energy and a few pounds gone!! Wish me luck!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!





1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK BUDDY! I can't wait to hear all about it! And its exciting that Hannah is getting into it too! Make Kinsley a juice bottle..lol:)

    ReplyDelete