Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What had happened wuz...

May Challenge: Step It Up!
I told you guys Im NO GOOD w these challenges..lol. I said last blog my "challenge" for the month of May was just going to be to workout everydayYeah well..Week 1=FAIL. Excuse: We were out of town and had alot going on w the family, kids, a baby shower to help out w and well I just didn't make the time to get in a workout. I did however over come those excuses and woke up early on Sunday morning (We were still out of town w the inlaws and fam) and my hubs and I went for a run, at my request, ty very much! ...And I was so glad we did bc if we hadn't gone that morning, it wouldn't have happened Sunday either. 

This doesn't mean Im giving up already, I still plan to make a better attempt to keep up and get in my workouts every day left in this month. 

Here was this weeks break down... WEEK ONE:
  
WORKOUTS 4/29-5/5/13:
Mon:Gym->Chest & Triceps

Tues: Gym->Run 1 mile/9 mins
                         +Walk 1.5 miles
Wed: Gym->Back & Biceps

Thurs: Gym->Cardio w Chad

Friday: Run 1mi/9:48 mins

Saturday: ~NONE~ :(

Sunday: Run 2mi/18 mins 
                  + 1mi cool dwn walk

This weekend should be a fun one...Saturday, We have a big group of us, including my Fit Blog Friends, all doing the Color Me Rad 5k (3.1 miles). I can't wait to get colored!! Pics to come next week...
And of course, Sunday is Mother's Day :D
  Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies, 
grand-mommies, & mommies-2-be!
   
Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Missing 1 day out of 7...I'll take it! Kicking ass! I love all the pics and YES, this weekend will be fun, though the weather is saying we're gonna get rained on... UGH!

    Looking forward to this evening's dinner and painting!!!

    ReplyDelete