Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK Monday

I am off work today, Martin Luther King Day, and coincidentally so is my nephew.  Funny huh?  I get excited about a day to myself but wait...Brock is off too!  Angie offered to send him off to the babysitter but it would cost her money to do that and it's not like I'm doing anything today! 

I made an effort not to sleep late...mission accomplished.  I woke up when my hubby left for work...7:30!  I made breakfast for Brock and I, cleaned the kitchen, watched some t.v., and made my menu/grocery list for the week.  I am taking Brock to the park at noon for a small picnic and I'll let him play as long as he wants.  He loves the park and it's such a beautiful day out!  I want to bring my camera along and snap some photos of him having fun! 

I have been busy at work and busy at home!  Work is really picking up!  I hosted a game night on Saturday and I think everyone had a great time.  We only played one game of Outburst...but I am planning to host another game night next month and I'm going to get some other games to play!  It was nice just being with friends and letting the kids play! 

Since I just posted on Thursday, I don't have much to report.  I went ahead and did progress updates on my 2013 Goals which are listed under the 2013 Goals tab on the homepage.  Go check out my progress and see what I've been doing so far this year!! 

Once my sister gets off work, I am heading to the gym!  Ready to get at it! 

Have a great week everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. had so much fun at game night! i'm sure Nicole #2 has devoured the king cake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had a great time. Thanks for having us all over!!!

    ReplyDelete