Monday, March 4, 2013

Friend Making Mondays!!!

In an effort to reach out to more readers and find motivation from others, I've started reading and participating in other blogs.  I read what others are saying, comment, and hope that they can then turn to this blog and get something from it in return. 

I'm taking part in Friend Making Mondays over at All The Weigh!


This week's questions are:

1. What do you love most about Spring?

The FLOWERS!  I can always tell when Spring has arrived because the flower selection in the supermarket changes!  There are more flowers and the colors are vibrant!  My favorite color flower is yellow!  In fact, I purchased a dozen yellow roses on Saturday and they only cost me $9.98!  Wish I had taken a picture now that I'm thinking about them =(

2. If you’re lucky enough to have a Spring Break, what will you do to enjoy it?

I am not one of the lucky few that has a Spring Break.  But, if I did I'd probably spend it relaxing, exercising, cleaning house, and catching up on things I normally don't have the time to do. 

3. What is your favorite flower?

Hard question because I love flowers!  I'll give a few of my absolute favorites instead:  pale pink peonies, yellow tulips, and purple/blue/or pink hydrangeas! 

4. Do you have a garden?  If so, what do you grow?

No garden but I will have one...one day!

5. Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during Spring.

I hope to shed some major pounds!  This is the best time for it.  Winter is cold, Summer is hot, Spring and Fall are the best times for me to be active outdoors!  Bike riding, walking...I'm ready!

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?

I'm in the process of selling my house.  Every weekend is Spring cleaning!  LOL.  Typically I don't!  My house is kept pretty clean 99.9% of the time!

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it’s almost Spring, doesn’t mean that it feels like it for some of you.}

Here in NOLA it was cold over the weekend but today is beautiful!  Chill with some warmth, sunny.  I think it's a high of 68 today, though I'm stuck at work inside...

8. Share one photo that you’ve taken during the month of March.  My dog..Fat Girl

Fat Girl, the not-so-mini dachshund that is bigger than her 2 other litter mates!  This chunk-o is HEAVY!  She's the sweetest pup and the coolest little dog!  Love my Fat Chunky Bad Girl!

9. What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?  Hmm..depends on the weather...I mean is it sunny and HOT or sunny and cool?  Nothing beats a bbq or get together with friends when the weather is nice!

10. If you could spend the day doing anything in your city, what would you do?  Ooo...let's see.  First, I'd take the ferry from Algiers Point to New Orleans, I'd want to do the cheesy segway tour of the city followed by trying out the new double decker tour buses!  Yes, super cheesy!  I'd want to hit the French Market and look around.  I stroll down Royal Street to check out the shops that I walk past for work but never go in.  Grab lunch somewhere nice with awesome food, sit on the balcony and enjoy the passersby!  New Orleans is the best city to get lost in for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment