Friday, March 1, 2013

Not the week I hoped for

Nothing great to post this week. Monday and Tuesday I worked out on the stairs at work and according to my sport tracker app I burned 600 calories total doing so. Tony and I also started boxing Monday night and again Tuesday night not sure of the calories burned because I didn't have my sport tracker on. Here's where I started going down hill...Wednesday started the sore throat, cough, congestion fun. Thursday I got a little worse and Friday even worse than Thursday. I haven't exercised and I've been hungry. I'm planning on doing a lot of sleeping and back to the stairs on Monday! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. You started off the week great Amanda! Boxing sounds so fun!! Get yourself well and then you will be back on track. Hope you feel better and have a good weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete