Thursday, November 22, 2012

Another bad week

So I have proven to myself that I can’t be trusted when family is in town! This is something that I will need to work on in the future for sure! My husband’s sister was in town from Wednesday until Sunday and I managed to work out ONCE! At least I know now that my level of dedication needs some attending too for sure! It’s amazing how a few days of celebration can turn into a week of being lax. I need to stop “getting back in the game” and stop leaving it! Here’s my pitiful excuse for working out.

11/14
1.68 miles
Pace 18:29

11/17
Freaking Dance Dance Revolution on Bourbon Street. Don’t worry, I had enough alcohol to counteract anything that might have been productive!

Speaking of dancing. Yeah, I’ve done zumba once… but droppin it LOW…. Will leave you week in the knees for DAYS! I think ladies, we might be getting old!


1 comment:

  1. That dancing was a HELL of a WORK OUT! If we did that shit daily we would be Fit up in this B! :D

    ReplyDelete