Friday, November 23, 2012

The morning after...

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!!! We had a blast, we spent Thanksgiving with Tony's family because my parents had to work Thanksgiving day. It was really nice to see everyone.

Now...down to the dirty...I had eggs for breakfast yesterday with turkey bacon so that was good but THEN I went to my inlaws house and I had a little of EVERYTHING!! It was awesome!! I took a picture of it before I ate it. I am proud to say that I didn't go back for seconds and I didn't eat anything later that day.
Let's review my exercise of the week...

Monday..NONE
Tuesday..NONE
Wednesday..NONE
Thursday..NONE
Friday..NONE

Well that sums it up.

As far as eating this week (other than Thanksgiving Day) I was VERY good!! I did not lose any weight but I did not gain any weight either so it could've been worse.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Next week is a brand new week and I'll be bringing it in the workout department!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Amanda! Hows BL going at wk? Yall still playing?

    ReplyDelete