Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I will eat to live not live to eat!

This week I was able to get in 2 classes at MAC with Shannon and Nicole. The classes that we did were both #LesMills and were a lot of fun! After the classes, I felt great!! Oh, and I LOVE my new watch.

Workouts:

Wednesday - RPM - 5:30 PM - 7.8 miles - 468 calories burned
Thursday- Happy Valentine’s Day! No workout
Friday – No Workout
Saturday - Body Flow - 9:30 AM - 232 calories burned
Sunday - Walk with the family at the lake

When I set up my watch, it automatically set up goals for me for the week which I didn’t meet because I started in the middle of the week. The goals that it gave me were:

Polar Stats:

Calories: Burn 1950.
Actual: 715
Target Time: 5 hours and 35 minutes
Actual Time: 2 hours and 3 minutes

Starting this week, I’m going to start reporting Monday – Sunday. My calorie tracker and my watch both do Monday to Sunday so I’ll conform to the dang technology!

Last but not least, here is a bit of cuteness for your day:
 



 



3 comments:

  1. I am loving your watch and I may need to get one of those instead of mine. May need to sell mine on ebay or something. I want one that I don't have to think about. I just want it to do its thing while I do mine.

    Is your chest strap uncomfy? Wondering if it would be comfy on me since I'm much bigger than you? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's fine. when i'm sitting it's not the most comfortable thing i'll ever wear, but it's not bad at all. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so hard to conform to that little saying...Eat to live...Uggg..But its reality. We must!

    I love your watch too, super cool! And I <3 the classes we got to do together! Fun!

    Cant wait to hear about your full week stats! Good Luck Buddy :)

    ReplyDelete